Tuesday, February 21, 2017

LDS MNA RUNS FOR DISABLED CHILDREN


Dear Editor,

Permit me to have a small space in your newspaper.


On the 26th February 2017 I will be running in the 10th Edition of the Seychelles Eco-Friendly Marathon. I have registered to run the 21KM on Sunday with dorsal #2090. I have been in training for the last 2 months to achieve this personal goal. I wish to use this opportunity to raise funds for disabled children from the district of Anse Royale.  I have complied with all the formalities and have got an approved Sponsorship form from the Seychelles Police to allow me to collect funds. This will be distributed through the ‘’Make A Child Smile’’ campaign and its aim is to help Children in need; the campaign has been doing this by making use of Social Media. We can as a community assist in making the situation more comfortable for our less fortunate children living with an extra hardship of a disability. I make an appeal to all those who would like to assist me in raising funds for these less abled children to contact me via email: flarue@nationalassembly.sc

Hon. Flory Larue